- April : Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th, Monday 17th, Sunday 30th
- May : Monday 1st, Sunday 7th, Monday 8th, Sunday 21st, Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th
- June : From Thursday to Sunday
- July and August : From Tuesday to Sunday
- September : Friday 1st, Saturday 2th, Sunday 3th, Saturday 9th, Sunday 10th, Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th
- Visits from 14h15 to 17h30
- Gates closed at 18h00
Openings hours for special events are different.
- Craft Market : Sunday 21st May
- Garden visits : from the 3th to the 5th of June
- Equestrian Festival : 5th and 6th August
- European days of Patrimony : 16th and 17th September
See the programme for 2017.
- May : Sundays 7th, 21st and 28th at 14h30 and 16h00
- June and September : Sundays at 14h30 and 16h00
- July and August : Thursdays at 14h30 and Sundays at 14h30 and 16h00 (except for August 6th)
Visits may be available in English or German depending on the availability of guides – please ask at the welcome desk.
Length of the visit: one and a half hours
- 5 € : guided visits
- 4 € : guided visits : students, unemployed, people of reduced mobility
- 3 € : visit without guided tour
- 2 € : visit without guided tour : students, unemployed, people of reduced mobility
- Free for chidren under 12 years of age.
Animals aren't allowed in the castle or the gardens.
Leaflet about the castle
Leaflet about the programme and opening times
- Visits may be available in English or German depending on the availability of guides. Please ask at the welcome desk.
- Printed translations in English, German and Dutch are available.
- Visits in French sign language can be organized by request to the Tourist Office of the Pays de Langres.
Groups and students
Tours are available throughout the year, by request to the association or to the Tourist Office of the Pays de Langres.
Charge for a group of up to 20 people 80 euros. For groups of more than 20, charge of 4 euros per person.
Association Renaissance du Château du Pailly
Tourist Office of the Pays de Langres
Tourist Office of Fayl-Billot
- 10 km southeast of Langres, near Chalindrey in the departement of the Haute-Marne, in the southern Champagne region.
- Exit "Langres Sud" from the A31 motorway
Clic on the red icon for directions