- April : Sunday 29th, Monday 30th
- May : Tuesday 1st, Sunday 6th to Sunday 13th, Sunday 20th, Monday 21st, Sunday 27th
- June : From Thursday to Sunday
- July and August : From Tuesday to Sunday
- September : Saturday 1st, Sunday 2nd, Saturday 8th, Sunday 9th, Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th
- Visits from 14h15 to 17h30
- Except for the 15th August open from 16h00 to 17h30
- Gates closed at 18h00
Openings hours for special events are different.
- Craft Market : Sunday 20th May
- Garden visits : 7th, 8th and 9th June
- Theatrical Performance : 19th and 20th July -26th and 27th July 2019
- Jazz Concert : 31th August
- European days of Patrimony : 21th and 22th September
See the programme for 2019.
- Opening Sundays at 14h30 and 16h00
- Thursdays and Satursays in July and August at 14h30
- 21st May, 14th July and 15th August at 16h00
Visits may be available in English or German depending on the availability of guides – please ask at the welcome desk.
Length of the visit: one and a half hours
- 6 € : guided visits
- 5 € : guided visits : students, unemployed, people of reduced mobility
- 4 € : visit without guided tour
- 3 € : visit without guided tour : students, unemployed, people of reduced mobility
- Free for chidren under 12 years of age.
Animals aren't allowed in the castle or the gardens.
Leaflet about the castle
Leaflet about the programme and opening times
- Visits may be available in English or German depending on the availability of guides. Please ask at the welcome desk.
- Printed translations in English, German and Dutch are available.
- Visits in French sign language can be organized by request to the Tourist Office of the Pays de Langres.
Groups and students
Tours are available throughout the year, by request to the association or to the Tourist Office of the Pays de Langres.
Charge for a group of up to 20 people 80 euros. For groups of more than 20, charge of 4 euros per person.
Association Renaissance du Château du Pailly
Tourist Office of the Pays de Langres
Tourist Office of Fayl-Billot
- 10 km southeast of Langres, near Chalindrey in the departement of the Haute-Marne, in the southern Champagne region.
- Exit "Langres Sud" from the A31 motorway
Clic on the red icon for directions